March 1, 2018
6:00 PM – 9:00 PM PST
Panel discussion + Networking + Food & Drink
Join 2.Oakland for the first in our exciting new event series!
Oakland is creating an innovative ecosystem of cross-sectional businesses in the music and entertainment sector, including the development of new technologies for content delivery, access and social impact.
- Hear from experts in the field, including founders, law specialists and venture capitalists
- Meet the leaders of emerging companies and learn about the intersection of technology, social impact and entrepreneurship in the arts.
- Network and mingle with Oakland professionals, technologists and artists while you enjoy food & drink in a great setting.
- Learn how Oakland is quickly becoming a center for Innovation in Arts and Entertainment.
- Make connections to make your next big idea come to life!
Moderator: Daniel Schacht – Head of Music & Entertainment Practice, Donahue Fitzgerald
Josh Kim –COO, Bandcamp
Shawn Granberry –CEO & Founder, HipHopTV
Piper Payne – Owner, Chief Engineer- Neato Mastering; President of SF Chapter, Recording Academy
Thank you to our sponsors: JLL and The Port Workspaces ,Main Street Launch, Second Line Vinyl, and the Uptown/Lake Merritt and Downtown Community Benefit Districts